Ecogear Aqua Stocker + Original Liquid Fishing Scent & Storage Pack
You will receive:
Ecogear Aqua Liquid Fishing Scent - 1 bottle - ECOGEARAQUA LIQUID(ORIGINAL) 110g
A special preservation liquid with amino acid and attractant designed to increase ECOGEARAQUA's attraction and keep it in its best condition. Apart from the "Original" preservation liquid, a "UV" version containing glowing ingredients that appeal visually to the target fish.
How to use
Place ECOGEARAQUA lure in an air tight container and pour in an appropriate amount of the preservation liquid.
* Not for human consumption.
* Keep out of the reach of children
* Not to be used for any purpose other than fishing.
* Do not use on any other soft plastic worms.
* White powder may gather on the bottom of the bottle. Shake before use.
* The product may change colour over time, this does not affect the quality of the product.
* Store away from direct sunlight, and out of areas of high temperature.
* The preservation liquid may be hard to wash off clothes. Wipe with a wet towel, and wash with detergent as soon as possible
Ecogear Aqua Stocker Fishing Soft Plastic Lure Storage Container
ECOGEARAQUA’s special case for storage. Designed with 4 locks it is airtight. The container is also coated with an antibacterial NANO SILVER layer to keep your lures fresh.
What is NANO SILVER?
It is a antibacterial coating, made from specially treated silver, that suppresses the growth of bacteria on the container. Silver in Japan is a certified food additive. It is also used in cutlery, water purification and dentistry.
Please make sure the lid is securely locked before putting the box away.
Please store horizontally. Do not store for long periods on its side.
When the rubber seal becomes old, please replace it with the additional seal supplied.
If the container becomes cracked or broken please discontinue use.
Do not place the container near sources of heat.
Scrubbing with a stiff brush may scratch/mark the container.
Frequent washing may cause the lid to cloud.
When washing do not soak for extended periods of time, or use bleach or chlorine cleaners.
Lid: polypropylene Antibacterial Coating: inorganic antibacterial coating
Seal: silicon rubber