Ecogear VX45 Blade Fishing Lure
The Ecogear VX45 fishing lure is responsible for starting a phenomenon amongst the tournament scenes representing the ultimate balance of size and weight in a metal blade lure.
This exciting lure is another brilliant innovation from Ecogear so you can expect the same quality and performance as the rest of their famous line up.
The Ecogear VX45 fishing lure has highly detailed designing and craftsmanship making this a second to none blade fishing lure.
The Ecogear VX45 fishing lure has a huge following amongst Bream anglers and its success on the Tournament scene speaks for the performance of this lure!
The Ecogear VX45 fishing lures have two tow positions that change the way the lure vibrates and swims on retrieve.
For flat retrieves the front tow point is best, and is ideal when casting larger distances and searching for fish over large areas.
For a strong vibration when retrieving vertically and targeting deeper fish use the rear tow point. The Ecogear VX45 fishing lure can also be used for jigging in deep water with ultra-light tackle when targeting bottom predators.
The Ecogear VX45 fishing lure is dynamite on Bream, Flathead, Trevally, Whiting and almost any species you’re likely to find in an estuary. On the freshwater scene the Ecogear VX45 fishing lure is great for targeting Trout, Bass and other Perch species.
Features and Specifications
- Twin tow points for carrying actions in deep and shallow water
- High quality split rings and trebles
- Suitable for both fresh and saltwater
- Origin – Japan
- Detailed designing and craftsmanship by designer – Takayoshi Orimoto with Australian Pro Staff influences.
- Target Species – Bream
- Lure Type – Sinking vibration bait
- Body Shape – Bait fish shape – blade lure
- Weight – 8g
- Body Length – 45mm
- Colour Choice – 16 colours sold within Australia
- Depth Range – Any depth range
- Action –Vibrating blade style lure