Okuma Jaw Fishing Reels 30 45 55 Spinning Reel
Jaw Spinning Reel Okuma
Jaw spinning reels feature Okuma's latest body design, present fashion, technology and strength. Jaw not only focus on functions but also the appearance. The reel equips with 3BB+1RB stainless steel bearings, CFR(Cyclonic Flow Rotor Technology). Jaw is a reel for general purpose and the best choice for the beginners.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 3 ball bearing+1 roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
Cyclonic Flow Rotor
Create “cyclonic” airflow, which significantly increases air around the rotor and allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimizing corrosion possibilities throughout the reel.
Engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets.
Even Flow Roller System
Reduce line twists by freely rolling over the line roller without friction.
Rotor Equalizing System
Precision balance and eliminates all spool wobble for perfect alignments and smooth cranking.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mike's Fishing & Tackle users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.