Okuma Komodo SS KDS-463LX Low Profile Baitcast Fishing Reel Left Hand
Okuma Komodo SS KDS-463LX Low Profile Baitcast Reel Left Hand
The ultimate stopping power in a baitcasting reel, with a stainless steel main gear for power and strength, plus features galore.
● Stainless steel main gear for ultimate power and strength.
● Precision machine-cut stainless steel pinion gear.
● Heavy-duty stainless steel drive and spool shafts.
● ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame and side plates.
● CRC: Corrosion-Resistant Coating process.
● A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized spool.
● Multi-disc high output Carbonite drag system.
● Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings.
● 450 size: 7HPB+1RB corrosion-resistant stainless steelbearings.
● Precision Japanese ABEC-5 spool bearings.
● Dual anti-reverse for maximum reliability.
● Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing.
● 6-pin Velocity Control casting system.
● Synchronized level wind optimized for braided line.
● Zirconium line guide inserts.
● On / Off clicker for trolling or bait fishing.
- Model: KDS-463
- Gear Ratio: 6.3:1
- Weight: 450g
- Max Drag: 13.6kg
- Mono Capacity (Dia. in mm): 230/14 (0.37), 220/20 (0.42), 130/30 (0.55)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mike's Fishing & Tackle users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.