PENN Squall Level Wind Overhead Reel - Size 20LW, 30LW, 50LW
With a synchronized level of wind, the spool and line lay are always in tune and working in the same direction. The graphite frame and side plates keep the reel lightweight without sacrificing durability.
The machined high-strength main gear is marine-grade bronze alloy. A forged and machined Braid Ready aluminum spool includes Line Capacity Rings, giving the angler at a glance the amount of line remaining during the fight. PENN’s Versa-Handle allows the choice of how long the handle should be and is easily adjusted in less than a minute.
On the 50 size model, Switchblade™ Harness Lugs can be stowed inside the reel and easily deployed when needed. HT-100™ carbon fiber drag washers remain cool and smooth in the heat of battle.
• Lightweight graphite frame
• Machined and anodized aluminum spool
• High-strength marine grade bronze alloy main gear
• Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
• 2+1 stainless steel ball bearings
• HT-100™ drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
• Instant anti-reverse bearing with silent backup ratchet
|MODEL||Handle||RATIO||BEARINGS||WEIGHT (G)||DRAG (kg)||CAPACITY|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mike's Fishing & Tackle users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.