Westin Platypus 160SW
After 32 prototypes and countless hours of testing and adjusting lure designer Allan Christensen created the first original Platypus which become Scandinavia’s leading big pike lure in no time.
This new Platypus SW (saltwater) version for warmer destinations is a tougher, harder and faster member in the Platypus family.
Specially design for high-speed saltwater trolling.
It’s a high floating lure with a deep diving lip meaning it still ‘shakes it’ at speeds up to 13 knots!
Made of super strong Polycarbonate (also used for safety googles, cockpit canopy etc.)
Toss this though guy overboard and let it do its thing!
• Material: Super strong Polycarbonate (PC material)
• Lead free construction
• 3X Japanese style saltwater hooks
• 3X Full wire-through body construction
• 3X Stainless steel splitrings
• 3X Welded nose-ring
• Ultra Deep-Diving Lip
• Running Depth: 5 – 12 m
• Highspeed profile for speeds up to 13 knots
• Hand painted detailed colours
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mike's Fishing & Tackle users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.